Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any body noticed the VROD on the side of the Mckey D's sweet tea cup? Just noticed and thought i would share my joy!

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
I have seen it!!! Have you seen the new 08's? They sure look sweet. I am thinking about the new 105th. Have you seen there 1250's now and I know I want ABS. I also saw that Buell has a new liquid cooled bike. Hmm I wonder if that ABS will fit on my 05. There is also a new model called the Rocker.

Well I think that just about sums it up.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
^^I knew something like that was coming, lol :)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
myneed4speed said:
sorry just trying to make it to 400 by noon
Looks like you made it by 12:00 :)

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Have you got a pic by chance?

·
Pineland Underground
14,737 Posts
myneed4speed said:
I have seen it!!! Have you seen the new 08's? They sure look sweet. I am thinking about the new 105th. Have you seen there 1250's now and I know I want ABS. I also saw that Buell has a new liquid cooled bike. Hmm I wonder if that ABS will fit on my 05. There is also a new model called the Rocker.

:rofl2: :rofl2: ...damn, that's good!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry I got know pics but it is just cool to see a V somewhere besides my garage..lol

·
Registered
394 Posts
myneed4speed said:

Now that some funny stuff right there. :rofl2: :plause:

·
Sorry, danny1130
670 Posts
mystic1221 said:
Now that some funny stuff right there. :rofl2: :plause:
except wind wobble, bagger version rumours and "this is not a real Harley" ... anything else??? can we turn this into a 'shoulda used the search button' thread?!:soapbox:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i love mickey d's sweet tea

1 - 14 of 14 Posts