Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, my father recently purchased Custom Motorcycle Works in Glen Burnie. They build custom choppers, do service work, custom paint and anything else you can imagine.
We are having an open house on July 21st, there will be a 100% payout poker run, wet t-shirt contest and a live band after the poker run when we get back to CMW. If you guys don't have plans for that day please come out it's gonna be a great time and we are expecting about 60-80 bikes so far, i'd love to see some v-rods up there! Regestration for the poker run is from 8-11am. We are located at 7038 Aviation Boulevard Glen Burnie, Maryland.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post under this thread hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
xjohnny_dangerx said:
Take pics for us!
Ill be all up in that w/my Nikkon. Count me in Joe, dont know about the poker run, but Ill make sure I ride out for the rest of that biotch!

Mike

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
Damn! I'll be in FL that weekend.

·
Registered
515 Posts
PD87 said:
Ill be all up in that w/my Nikkon. Count me in Joe, dont know about the poker run, but Ill make sure I ride out for the rest of that biotch!

Mike
Mike, what time are you going? I might ride up with you.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sounds like a good time, if I don't go to Carlisle, I'll be there. What time are you guys showing up?

Gui

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Paul when Joe gives me the line up for the day Ill let you know....Ill prolly go out for a few hours to hang out!

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Sounds fun.... Please post the locations you might meet at. Still hammering out my work schedule, should be off that weekend. :moped: I'll be coming from Carroll County, if you don't mind me tagging along.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be there around 10ish, I guess prolly i'm not gonna hit the poker run, just hang @ the shop but if you guys wanna meet before the poker run gets back (about 2:00ish) i'm down for that, just lemme know. I've been so busy lately sorry I haven't posted before.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Atillasgirl said:
Sounds fun.... Please post the locations you might meet at. Still hammering out my work schedule, should be off that weekend. :moped: I'll be coming from Carroll County, if you don't mind me tagging along.

I'm not that far from you if you want to ride down with Gui and I. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
See how my schedule works out and I'll let you know. Thanks.....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Ive got some things to do around the house, but I was going to shoot out there @2 to meet everyone for a lil while, since I only live right down the street....If things change Ill get there early to do the pocker run.

Mike

1 - 20 of 41 Posts