Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE, I BOUGHT MY V-ROD LAST MAY 1ST. A 2003 TWO TONE. I RODE THE SHOPS DEMO FOR A FEW WEEKS THE SUMMER BEFORE. IT WAS A 02 THAT WON THE FIRST V-ROD AMI HORSEPOWER SHOOT OUT AT DATONA, IT HAD V&H STRAIGHT PIPES, PWR. COMMANDER, AND K&N, THE PIPES WERE TO LOUD FOR ME BUT SOUNDED GOOD, AND I WANTED TO KEEP THE LOOK OF THE STOCK PIPES. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE BIKE. MY UPGRADES ARE SOME CHROME CAPS HERE AND THERE; STAINLESS THROTTLE CABLES, A SPORT SHIELD, LUGGAGE RACK,BASE PLATE,REG BACK REST, SAC CLOTH BAG,PASSENGER SEAT; I JUST INSTALLED THE V-MOD (MAINSTREET MOTORCYCLES) MODIFIED EXHAUST PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES THE 28 TOOTH GEAR. NOW I LOVE MY BIKE! BIG DIFFERANCE. LOUD ENOUGH FOR ME AND NOT TOO LOUD FOR MY NEIGHBORS. I STILL GET ABOUT THE SAME FUEL NONECONOMY, AND THATS FINE WITH ME; I ALSO UPGRADED TO METZELER TIRES 200X50, JUST BIG ENOUGH TO FEEL A DIFFERANCE AND STILL IS ABLE TO GO AROUND TURNS WELL. I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYBODY WHO HAS A V-ROD AND LIVES ANWHERE NEAR CORNING NY. LETS RIDE, GOTTA BLAST! :vrod:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Max

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll hear from folk's around your local area.

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Welcome... bike sounds good. I will be up in Maryland in Sept plan on visiting NY after training.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts