Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Night Rod Owner
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ALL,

Just so you will know, I am the guy that went down in Tulsa on a Saturday night a few months ago.

10 weeks later I got my bike back in time to ride a day or two before I went to Austin for ROT (WOW, what a time).

Bike was about 95% back together. Had to wear a back pack. BRUTAL

Met Mike and Ricardo from the Denton/Dallas area. AWESOME guys.

Great ride of 1522 miles from my door to my door.

Only problem I had was my new front fender kept hitting my tire, taking nicks out of it. By the time I got back, they had to replace my new fender and my front tire.

So, I have new skins, some frame parts, new tires, new chrome mods... NEW BIKE!!!

I am totally blessed, other than the BLACK base plate.

It has been on order since April... It came in, without my name on it and they shipped it to another dealership. WTF? So, they reordered me another one.

I am still in therapy for my left shoulder. Months to come.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts.

TTYS. Larry

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Good to see you throwing a leg over.....

HoldHard

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Glad to hear you are back riding again Larry! Woo hoo!

·
Night Rod Owner
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got the call yesterday that the BASE PLATE FROM HELL is IN!!!! After almost 3 months, I can get my bike 100% back together. Tuesday is the day. Base plate, back rest, luggage rack, black levers, clutch master cylinder, brake NC cover, passenger peg bracket, jiffy stand bushing. (I think that's all).

Woo Hoo!!!

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
That is awesome your back in the saddle. And your black baseplate is in! Dude, the stars are lining up for you so congratulations. Heal all the way up!

·
Night Rod Owner
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

1 - 14 of 14 Posts