Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March is the 2011 VRSCAW Contest for Bike of the year. Get Out and snap a pict or enter one you already have in the pile,
Here are the Simple Rules, You have From Mar 1st to March 7th to enter than the 8th the Contest begins. PLEASE dont Wait until the Final Hour on the Final Day to send in the picts, Its Email, its not Bullet Proof and sometimes it takes a while to makes its way through cyberspace. We have had some incidents of people sending in last minute picts and Not getting to me on time.
So Get your Biggest Camera out and snap away Snapperheads!!!

·
brett
9,338 Posts
incoming pics and info tonight.thanks lux for stepping up again .

One question though i have3 pics 1 of 1 side and 2 pics of the of the other side, i cant choose between .one is a great shot of the bike for all to see everything clearly the other is a really nice shot of the bike where the bike looks awesome but cuts off a lot of the detail from view .am i able to send them to you and u make the call

·
kelrushNZ
122 Posts
Thats the end of that, your bike is f%$king grand brett LOL I was hoping you would enter the custom bike even i will vote for your bike

·
brett
9,338 Posts
no way,kelrush ,what one person thinks is great another person thinks crap.put ur bike in ,show case what you have done.the comp needs many entrys to help spread out the votes, and take last year for example. u never know when an upset may happen .nothing is ever a sure thing .lol.always exspect the unexspected .

P.s dont worry bout the above request lux ,i made a decision .

·
kelrushNZ
122 Posts
LOL all good mate still even though its still got a long way to go i already had sent the man a couple of pics, then i seen your post

·
brett
9,338 Posts
not much time left to get ur entrys to lux.come on proud AW owners,lets show the dx boys ,we got some good numbers of good bikes in our bike also .last years entry number for us was crap .i was one who stuffed up .lets not be so slack again .

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
After my second set of craptacular pictures, I settle on comic relief! My mods look bad, work good. Kinda like a taco - look bad, is good! I defer to Lux to select the best shots. Of course, I will be voting for Brett. Damn Aussie! Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts