Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March is the 2011 VRSCAW Contest for Bike of the year. Get Out and snap a pict or enter one you already have in the pile,
Here are the Simple Rules, You have From Mar 1st to March 7th to enter than the 8th the Contest begins. PLEASE dont Wait until the Final Hour on the Final Day to send in the picts, Its Email, its not Bullet Proof and sometimes it takes a while to makes its way through cyberspace. We have had some incidents of people sending in last minute picts and Not getting to me on time.
So Get your Biggest Camera out and snap away Snapperheads!!!

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
<sigh> I would enter this month David, except that my AW is in about TWO THOUSAND pieces at Scott's place right now.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
One more quick mod, and I am snappin, David! I have several more planned, but, it is just warm enough to brave it (up to 30 today!) Some will love it, some will hate it, but it works, works for me, and runs like a top. Thanks for coordinating this again! Joe

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more quick mod, and I am snappin, David! I have several more planned, but, it is just warm enough to brave it (up to 30 today!) Some will love it, some will hate it, but it works, works for me, and runs like a top. Thanks for coordinating this again! Joe
Thats what its all about. There are no entry fees so I dont know why more people dont actually submit. Look at Andre's pict from last year, garbage cans in the background and dead lawn and He won. You never know.

PLEASE PEOPLE: Pay Attention to the Rules when it comes to Picture Size PLEASE!!!! If you send me a Huge picture I can always make it smaller, I have to adjust every photo that comes in anyways BUT if you send small photos I cannot Blow them up and keep any quality whatsover. If you send me a 1.5" x 2" pictures I cannot blow it up to 7" and have it look good. If you where to win the Print out would look even worse.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
.just a bump for the comp.its not winning or loosing .lets gets some entrys this year and show the dx boys we are loud and proud about our model vrod .not much time left hurry up get ur entrys into lux

1 - 6 of 6 Posts