Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running an '07 DX with SE air cleaner, topless, and Supertrapp V5 with 12 discs and no endplate. My dyno'd map gave me 103.46 RWHP and 75+ torque. I would like to know if anyone with this setup achieved better results. If so, I would like to share maps to see if there is a difference in the tuners expertise.
Also, I was considering buying the TAB slash cut pipes with baffles. Does anyone have a map for these pipes with the above air cleaner setup?

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Drharley said:
I am running an '07 DX with SE air cleaner, topless, and Supertrapp V5 with 12 discs and no endplate. My dyno'd map gave me 103.46 RWHP and 75+ torque. I would like to know if anyone with this setup achieved better results. If so, I would like to share maps to see if there is a difference in the tuners expertise.
Also, I was considering buying the TAB slash cut pipes with baffles. Does anyone have a map for these pipes with the above air cleaner setup?
No but I'm nearly in the same setup. If I run across, I will post. Spoke with Todd by email and their pipe might be on backorder for two weeks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts