Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really care if its a DTT, Power Commander, etc. I'm interested in seeing a TTS supercharger map that shows A/F targets.

I'm not 100% sure on what to target for this engine under boost, so this will definitely help.

Thanks!

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
Targets for AFR should be around 12.5 to 13.2

13.2 is cruising AFR for other Harley models with superchargers.

I set my auto tune target AFR in steps not knowing what to tune to (I assume this is what you are looking for) at 13.1 accepted the trims - 12.9 accepted the trims - 12.5 accepted the trims and then with all this data and the riding compiled to see how well it did and where, created a new custom map for my setup.

It wass the only way I could create my own map from scratch since TTS would not send me a map seeing that I did not buy the charger from them
TTS , IF YOUR LISTENING, the power commander company provides good base maps free and is at the top of the industry. THINK ABOUT THIS and rethink your decision to not provide base maps to people requesting them !!!!

TTS YOU SUCK FOR TECH SUPPORT I would never have bought your product if I had known

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, that's helpful. If you care to share a map, please let me know. Lots of cells and variables, etc.

Total bummer about TTS. The guys seemed cool when I talked to them before I put the kit on hold (again).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.