Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a map for my 07 DX w/ the PCIII. For mods I'm running the Bub 7 2-1, K&N filter, and topless mod. If no one can help me in this section, if I can post this in another section that would get more action, please let me know. Thanx!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year is your bike? I've been using the map from PC's website for the Rinehart 2-1...not sure if it was with or w/o the k&n. Anyways, it was popping on decel like crazy and running like crap. I loaded this map here http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1808&page=9 from RockerDan. He has a 2008, I have a 2007. It pretty much cured the decel pop and seems to running pretty good even though its for the 1250 motor. Not sure about fuel consumption yet. Give it a try and I will try to report back later.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been running the map above meant for a 2008 on my 2007 DX. I've been able to put a few more miles on it. Still running good and seems strong. Maybe a issue here or there under light accel but over all happy. MPG is currently around 32 with a mix of city and some highway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts