1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ride Anything
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Try it just the way it is. If you change the constraints the MAP will be to lean as you would have to retune the VE tables.

You can also try the CFR map I posted, it should work very well for you as the pipes flow about the same.

·
Ride Anything
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DTHDOC said:
Try it just the way it is. If you change the constraints the MAP will be to lean as you would have to retune the VE tables.

You can also try the CFR map I posted, it should work very well for you as the pipes flow about the same.
Roger that. I'll give it a try.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
I converted Srod's Ace Map to work on 1130cc 2002-2004 models and it works GREAT!!! I don't even think I am gonna reinstall my Twinscan88+ because it runs so good!

It's posted in the map thread.

·
Ride Anything
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SROD map

DTHDOC said:
How did that work for you!
The SROD map worked a whole lot better for me. Thanks! No stumbling, or popping on decel, and the flat spots went away. It runs very smooth. I don't think I am getting quite the pull I used to have with my old set up but I can work on that.

I haven't tried the CFR map but as soon as I get time I'm going to load it up. I was so happy that the bike was running well with the SROD map that I didn't want to remap it with the CFR I just wanted to keep riding. Work has been keeping me busy lately so less time to play. Soon as I get time I will let you know how the CFR map works.

Thanks Again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts