Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First item for sale is a set of stock wheels that have been cut by Gorby and then powdercoated. All bearings and tires have less that 300 miles on them. The tires are Metzeler ME880. The rear has 6/32" tread and the front has4/32" tread. Tires are stock size. $700

Second item is a swingarm off of an '02 that has been welded by Larry Edmondson to be used as an air tank for an air shifter. It has also been powdercoated. It has a few light scratches and one spot where a tie down rubbed on it while being hauled in a trailer. There are two tapped holes on the top for the air gauge and filler and one hole on the bottom for the outlet to the solenoid. $250

Third item is a stock air box lid from an '02. $10

Fourth item is stock handlebars from an '02. $25

Fifth item is a clam shell from an '02. $50 SOLD

Sixth item is stock shocks from an '02. $75

Seventh item is a Pingel air shifter kit. The Pingel part # is 845. There is also a push button switch to activate it, an extra "destroyer" style solenoid and a V rod cylinder bracket. The switch, destroyer solenoid and bracket are extras that do not come with the 845 kit from Pingel. $500 for everything

Eigth item is a 26 tooth steel front pulley from Turbo tec. It has approximately 300 miles on it. (no picture, sorry) $175 SOLD

No reasonable offer refused and I will pay for shipping on all items. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Good looking wheels for a black V..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys - just wanted to let you know I will be putting these on ebay later today so if you want anything, speak up now. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts