Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A place called 8ballcustompainting.matlock bath in derbyshire,they pick the bike up from your house take it to their workshop.strip it down, paint it,reasemble,then bring it back,one week turnaround.They have the Uk contract for all the harley dealers for custom paintwork,I have seen in person examples of their work and was impressed.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The thing about a new paint job(and i've had a few on my bikes over the years) is it gives your bike a new lease of life,and is almost like having a new bike.whether you admit it or not we all like having our bikes admired,and custom paintjobs are a way of expressing our individuality.As is customising our rides.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Jimbo - one week turnaround - you be sure to check all them nuts and bolts before you take it draggin down the Tarka Trail:)

Steve can't wait to see it I guess there is a comedy Sean in there as Shrek in lycra somewhere too??

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The thing about a new paint job(and i've had a few on my bikes over the years) is it gives your bike a new lease of life,and is almost like having a new bike.whether you admit it or not we all like having our bikes admired,and custom paintjobs are a way of expressing our individuality.As is customising our rides.
Wotcha JL. its a shame the tins aint removeable,you cudda posted em and saved some shek's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.