Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
What -- Me worry?
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the popularity of the modification that I developed on eBay, I have also developed a plug-n-play inline module that simply connects in between your receiver and garage door opener (via the existing control cable). Both items are available through the eBay link in my previous post, as well as online at www.creativeaccesssolutions.com . A universal module will soon be available as well which will directly interface any legacy device with the new Security+ 2.0 garage door openers.

The Stealth (internal) version is a modification to your existing receiver. $50

The Inline module is truly Plug-N-Play. $55

·
What -- Me worry?
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've now added the Universal Interface Module to the site. It's the same as the inline module, but it has longer wires with stripped, tinned leads. It can be used for interfacing just about any type of legacy device with your Security+ 2.0 garage door opener. Such devices include universal receivers, aftermarket receivers, fingerprint scanners, home automation/alarm equipment, etc. Just about anything with a relay or dry contact output can be interfaced with the Security+ 2.0 openers with this module. It's being introduced with a special 10% discount for a limited time (from now, through March 2015). Check out www.creativeaccesssolutions.com for more info!

·
What -- Me worry?
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New addition to product line

Just added -- External wireless module! This module is compatible with any Chamberlain, LiftMaster or Craftsman opener manufactured since 1993. It's wireless, so you just plug it in to the connector on the back of your HD receiver -- no control cable needed! Simple programming instructions included (or you can check them out here http://1drv.ms/1GRoAos ) Powered by an internal CR2032 lithium coin cell battery that lasts up to 5 years!

Check out www.CreativeAccessSolutions.com for more info or to order!

We also sell OEM replacement receivers if yours is broken, and also do repairs on your original HD receiver (they're known to be somewhat problematic).

Attachments

·
What -- Me worry?
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey everybody -- just a quick note to say that from now until December 31st, everything is 20% off for the holidays. If you're unable to make your HD opener receiver to work with your LiftMaster, Chamberlain or AssureLink opener (or any other device that interfaces with it for that matter), or if you need a replacement for a dead HD receiver for far less than from HD, now is the time to make your move!

BTW, HD has discontinued the receiver as an individual item (the complete kit is still available though).

Check out the complete product line at www.CreativeAccessSolutions.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts