Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I MUST give a shout out to "Chopper" Steve at www.V-Mod.com .
I have had some real good luck dealing with him and his staff. No complaints, A+ IMHO.

Scout

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yup! great guys over there. My order was messed up and they took care if it right away. The order being messed up was not there fault, my GF tried ordering stuff for me and got it wrong. Steve did my Vmods in 1 day and helped with all my questions. And there Website kicks Ass!

·
Custom VRSCAWT
313 Posts
I have had no problem receiving my orders (2) from v-mod.com, however, the online ordering system is a bit lacking IMO. My first order was for some chrome switches for the contols, something like $12. About a week later I had not recieved them or a email indicating they got my order. I went back to the website and my account showed no activity. So I reordered the switches along with a few other items. Still no email or no transactions on file for my account. Anyhow, I got my first order the next day and my 2nd order showed up a few days later. So I now have an extra set of chrome switches. Just would have been nice to have gotten an order confirmation email. I would however order again from them due to fact my order did arrive in a fairly decent amount of time.

--Darin

·
Custom VRSCAWT
313 Posts
I have had no problem receiving my orders (2) from v-mod.com, however, the online ordering system is a bit lacking IMO. My first order was for some chrome switches for the contols, something like $12. About a week later I had not recieved them or a email indicating they got my order. I went back to the website and my account showed no activity. So I reordered the switches along with a few other items. Still no email or no transactions on file for my account. Anyhow, I got my first order the next day and my 2nd order showed up a few days later. So I now have an extra set of chrome switches. Just would have been nice to have gotten a order confirmation. I would however order again from them due to fat my order did arrive in a fairly decent amount of time.

--Darin

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Darin I do agree that Steve could do some work on his site. Your not sure after you make your order if it is complete and on it's way. But all the orders I have made with steve did arrive as ordered.

Max

Do you need an address to forward the chrome switches to?

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
I placed a huge order from Steve @ www.v-mod.com. He and his staff are extremely professional and a pleasure to do business with. I received everything with-in a good time frame. Everything was packed and shipped safely. My Performance Machine order was my longest wait (that's out of everyone's hands). They have now moved into their new shop and now will be able to do an even better job in customer Service.:cheers: :thumb

I am sooo happy with the sound of my 16 gauge pipes.

Thanks Steve, you have a great buisiness!!!!!
Jason

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
I placed a huge order from Steve @ www.v-mod.com. He and his staff are extremely professional and a pleasure to do business with. I received everything with-in a good time frame. Everything was packed and shipped safely. My Performance Machine order was my longest wait (that's out of everyone's hands). They have now moved into their new shop and now will be able to do an even better job in customer Service.:cheers: :thumb

I am sooo happy

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
I too have ordered, and received the items that I ordered in a timely fashion...........Sometimes I was however a little vague on whether the order was indeed processed or not prior to receiving them from UPS...................Eric

·
backcracker
735 Posts
I ordered from them as well but I called and ordered and it went very smoothly. They were very helpful and I got the stuff soon afterward. I would order from them again in a heartbeat.

Dan

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I've never had a problem with their orders, and have had several. Their on-line tracking, however, has been worthless, even though I placed one order using their on-line system. You just gotta have faith....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts