Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to start calling to find an HD chrome body set and would like to know what dealer(s) offer more than a 10% discount for internet/mail order purchases.

I know of Chicago Harley, are there any others ???

Thanks in advance,

EE

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Kev,

You're in central Ohio and you don't use Hales? Could it be the sales tax issue or don't they discount to locals? I've had nothing but good results from Hales. I never bought anything from Chicago HD since every time I call they have NOTHING in stock.

Mark

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Crystal River HD 20% and no sales tax out of state.
866-563-9900 :cheers:

·
AMF
423 Posts
I second the Surdyke.....But.....be aware that if you have any issues at all with your order you may have a hard time reaching anyone to talk to. I ordered a chrome triple tree in March. It had defective chrome and I had to return it for a replacement. It took a month, 5 emails and about 8 phone calls before I got any response to what was taking so long. I still order from them because of price. I just hope that there are no problems. Hopefully this is just growing pains for them. I have ordered in the past and never had these issues with them before.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Crystal River does free shipping with $500.00 purchase in addition to 20% off.

·
Janitor of Anarchy
172 Posts
Hey Mark,

hales accepts telephone orders? They're closer to me than Chicago HD. The local stealer wants a $35 annual membership "fee" to receive 10% off parts purchased, with a 15% discount on Tuesdays.

mjw930 said:
Kev,

You're in central Ohio and you don't use Hales? Could it be the sales tax issue or don't they discount to locals? I've had nothing but good results from Hales. I never bought anything from Chicago HD since every time I call they have NOTHING in stock.

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts