Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Have plenty of Z plus and Gold plus in stock so time to get ready for summer! $115 shipped for the three sets if Z pads and $145 shipped for three sets of Gold shipped.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Sorry about the delay on the questions. Right now we are working on being able to order the pads directly from our website but in the mean time give us a call at 818-886-6545 if you want to order. We have Z, Gold, and Xtreme pads in stock at the moment.

·
Registered Insane
97 Posts
Ordered a set of LRB Z+ from Hogpro for the fronts today by phone. 818-886-6545 Nice guys. I mentioned this site. Free shipping, no sales tax (out of state). $80 total for 2 sets now in 2018. Not bad. Beats their regular internet price of $46.75 each. Be here in NY in 3 days. Easy. Can't wait to see how they work. Whatever I had on there before wasn't a bad pad but they are paper thin now, so these should be a nice improvement. Can't wait to install the new (to me) chrome slotted front wheel I got from member PASCAL. I had the tire installed this week and my brake rotors changed over, new bearings, too. If anyone here is in WNY go to Cory at Exploration Motorsports in Springville +17169414660. He does tire changes with used and/or new tires you buy yourself. Something the stealership won't do anymore due to liability reasons...they make you buy your tires through them for a while now.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts