Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As always, we offer LRB Brake Pads. These Lyndall Racing brake pads are the finest that money can buy! A matrix of carbon - kevlar and non-ferrous metal provide many benefits. Available for all popular stock and aftermarket calipers.

We currently stock the Z+ Pads for your 2002 - 2008 V-Rod. Plus pads to fit Performance Machine or HHI 4 or 6 piston. The pads for '06 + Brembo/Harley are currently out of stock for 3 weeks but can be reserved for you.

*Ultra Long Service Life
*Dust Free And Quiet Operation
*Polished Rotor Protection
*Hi Performance Stopping Power

L.R.B. Retail $47.95
Hogpro every day price $39
V-Rod Forum Special through the end of the year:
$36 ea. or 3 sets for $105 with free shipping.

Call 818-886-6545 to order.

Attachments

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
thats a great deal everyone, if i didnt already have them i'd jump on them, they are worth every penny

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o2man98 said:
Jerry, good deal.

Can you provide a set of Lyndall's for the front caliper of a Buell XB?

Thanks, Ken
Yes Ken.

Only available in the "Gold" pads for your bike. About 10% more braking but harder on the rotors and less pad life. $141 for 3 calipers.

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
Hogpro said:
Yes Ken.

Only available in the "Gold" pads for your bike. About 10% more braking but harder on the rotors and less pad life. $141 for 3 calipers.
:confused: Jerry, the Buell wheel setup only uses 2 calipers.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
are these pads much better than stock ones,and wil they be ok with hogpro rotors ,they wont were them out quicker than stock pads will they,,

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bwds said:
are these pads much better than stock ones,and wil they be ok with hogpro rotors ,they wont were them out quicker than stock pads will they,,
We have found the Z + pads to be the best with polished rotors. Do a search and read some feed back from members.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
put me down for a set of three when they come in also please ,,,will watch this thread for your post,,,,thanks

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hi Jerry, how much for a full set for my 2003 VRSCA shipped to UK?

ie 2 x front & 1 X Rear calipers

Thanks

Jon

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I'm waiting on a set as well. I emailed Jerry just yesterday and his reply was they were expected Wednesday, the 12th. Pat.

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
I am interested, too - I need the brembo 3 set up. Joe

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
patm said:
I'm waiting on a set as well. I emailed Jerry just yesterday and his reply was they were expected Wednesday, the 12th. Pat.
LRB set the date back. The pads are in packaging and should be availble soon. I will PM all on this thread when I can ship them.

Thanks,

Jerry

1 - 20 of 145 Posts