Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brake pads will be on the way out soon and I am wondering if anyone has sourced Lyndall pads in the UK.. and if so were you pleased? Any advice or alternatives over stock would be appreciated... Cheers Tony

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
EBC FA400HH are lyndall pads over here.
I got mine ordered at local bike shop [non HD], these are for the HD calipers, I don't know what the Brembo ones are.
I have same make pads in my PM's now, darn good pads

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mr_vrodder said:
EBC FA400HH are lyndall pads over here.
I got mine ordered at local bike shop [non HD], these are for the HD calipers, I don't know what the Brembo ones are.
I have same make pads in my PM's now, darn good pads
Thanks for the info... I'll do a Google search and see what I come upwith...

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Skellum, from what I understand you want the Lyndal Z pads for your Brembos, not the gold pads. There is an advertiser on this site that sells them check it out.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tagrat said:
Skellum, from what I understand you want the Lyndal Z pads for your Brembos, not the gold pads. There is an advertiser on this site that sells them check it out.
Thanks - I'll have a look and check them out...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scottish R said:
Will you let me know if you get pads sorted out...........the squeek from my rear brake is driving me mental!
Yep will do.. I think a Dutch company sells Lyndells so I might call them or even order from the US. I will let you know what I do and costs etc.

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
Skellum said:
Yep will do.. I think a Dutch company sells Lyndells so I might call them or even order from the US. I will let you know what I do and costs etc.
EBC FA409HH pads are for the Brembo's (I'm more than sure these are the Lyndall-Z pads)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ended up ordering some Z+ pads direct from Lyndell so will be interesting to see how they perform - my rotors have warped so they will be replaced at the same time...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts