Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

LUX is the top 1130CC poster

2K views 49 replies 28 participants last post by  bonketi 
He should be systematically removed as you would any kind of termite or roach. Stupid, Arrogant and Ignorant is no way to go through life, Ban Him!!!

Attachments

Then where would we get our fashion tips?:stilpoke:
We don't need no fashion tips, this is a Harley Forum!!!! I mean look at that platinum circle with his name on it in that pict of the necklace with the silver ring. He probably gave that to his girlfriend on her last birthday. Bah!

I'm calling 51% bullshite! You refuse to date women with children so how could you ever be a "mother" phuq-er, ie one who farks mothers?:chair:
Well if you can Successfully get what that word has become to mean Retracted Back to its basic meaning than I will agree with you. Its a giant circle in that Most Men will call someone a "CockSucker" as a Insult but walk around talking about how they want more "BlowJobs". They will call their Brothers and or Children "Sons of Bitches" and have their Mothers and or Wives agree etc... People are Nonsensical to say the least.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.