Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AMF
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Harley half SAC so that I could have a little more space to carry a few things while riding. It has no locks of any kind. Does anybody have any suggestions for keeping it locked somehow on the bike ? I think that it would take someone just a couple of minutes to just unhook it and walk off with it. I found a small luggage style padlock to lock the zippers together, but the actual sac just quick connects under the passenger backrest and luggage rack. I bought it more for being able to carry stuff when down in Fla, but am having second thoughts about leaving it on the bike while in Daytona.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I had the same thought. I bought a second cable lock which I will thread through as much as possible when I leave the bike (shudder) unattended.

·
AMF
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't even want to think about someone cutting it off. I need to think that I could leave the bike unattended for a few hours without someone ripping me off. I saw a lot of bikes in pictures from previous events that had bags on thier bikes. Hopefully, I can get through the event without any problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.