Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fries with that?
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lake Shore Harley's annual Bike Blessing is this weekend. Registration/socializing at the dealership on Rockland Road in Libertyville from 10:00 a.m. - first bike out at noon.

Party afterward at the Fatman Inn to benefit Shriners Childrens' Hospital.

This is where John and I got together, so it's kinda an "anniversary" thing for us.

·
Fries with that?
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Val - will do! And thanks!!

Rick - That bike should be hard to miss! I'll be on the 'Rod, and John will most likely be on his Hayabusa. Look for the long-haired guy wearing a Buell jacket and Chuck Taylors.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Kim,

Did you go to the Bike Blessing? I looked for V-Rods, I only saw one other V-Rod with a plate that said SNOHOG. I talked to the owner and gave him the forum's address. I hope he joins. The weather was cold (about 50) but dry. The sun was shinning. I am not sure how many bikes were there. I was about 3/4 of the way back and when we went over a hill, there were bikes as far as I could see. Sorry I missed you.

·
Fries with that?
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We didn't go... John's "laundry list" for the racebike was too much - she needs to be ready to rock and roll by Thursday. I felt guilty about going to "play" while he worked, so I used the opportunity to get an early start on my trip to Grand Rapids (spent Monday at a private track day getting used to both Grattan and my endurance teammate's Hawk GT).

Sounds like there was a good turnout!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts