Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know what any of this stuff is worth so make a reasonable offer and its yours. I will put up pics of all this stuff tonight. All parts are from 2007 DX Denim with Gloss Stripes. Bike only has 2000 miles on it. Many of these parts were taken off at 200-500 miles so all are basically new. DO NOT PM ME as Im not on that often. Please email me at [email protected] with offers, questions, etc.

Thanks,
Rodric

PICS ARE UPLOADED AND CAN BE VIEWED HERE. If you want different/more/better angle, etc pics just let me know. I can take paypal for any of this. Or like Venemous if you are local Ill be happy to meet up.

- JE Illusions Denim w/Vivid Stripes Custom Rear Fender. $650 NEW.

- Stock DX Airbox cover. Two "slight" dents where drag bars were hitting for a week or so. $200 OBO

- Stock Taillight $75 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- Clear Taillight from "Clear Alternatives". Showed up with a small scratch on it so they sent me another. $30 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- HEAVY CYCLES Stage II Taillight with Integrated Turns. $275 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- Stock DX rear fender. $250 OBO

- Stock DX Rear Shocks. $200 OBO

- Stock DX 240 Rear tire (1500 miles, no burnouts, still some factory chalk on it) $85 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- Stock DX Handlebars $30 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- 28" Drag bars. Drilled for running wires inside. $15 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- Stock DX Headlight and Fairing/Bezel thingy (yes thats the tech term). Includes the bezel/light assembly/ wiring harness/ and mounting bracket and the lightbulbs. $250 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- Stock DX Seat. $70 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- Stock DX Mirrors. $40 OBO **SOLD!!!**

- Stock DX Exhaust cans. (less than 10 miles on them). $150 OBO

- Stock DX 2nd Volume exhaust w/ heat shields. $100 OBO

- 2006 Honda Ruckus Scooter - 49cc liquid cooled. Only 114 miles!!!!! $1200 OBO. Paid $2200 new.

ALL ABOVE PRICES ARE BALLPARK AND DO NOT INCLUDE ACTUAL SHIPPING TO YOUR HOME.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
MAX said:
Classified Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a similar item for sale start a new thread.
If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
Any post that are not for the sale of an item, to ask about the item, or related to the sale of an item will be removed.
Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items.
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.
Please post pictures of the sale item to start with.
Do not bump your own sale ad more then a single time in a 24 hour time period.
If you have been a member for less then 30 days you will not be able to start a new thread in this area. It is an automatic change in your status after 30 days.

That is all for now.
Not to be a dick, but rules are made for a reason.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoops!!! Ive never been good at following rules. Pics to come tonight. Ill add ballpark prices now.

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
Email sent on the tail light, any chance you want to sell the front fork set up?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Taillight just sold. Selling the front fork set up would make it increasingly difficult to ride around as I took the parts off.. :)

Thanks,
Rodric

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Damn! I'm second in line for the drag bars then. :slap:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a link to the auction for the bars. I paid $23 bucks for them. Then spent an hour drilling them for wires. Then decided to go 2" wider in my infinite wisdom and did it all over again.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&viewitem=&item=330138837083#ebayphotohosting

So. Yes you can buy them new for $8 more than I have them and spend your own time drilling and grinding... or you can by mine. :) Shipping will be $9 and they will come wrapped in sweaty gym socks.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but you got me wondering what the hell you are doing to your bike. You have to post pics in your gallery when you get done.

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
i will take drag bars

pm sent

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
email sent on the seat

·
Registered
103 Posts