Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else bottom out and lose taillight? now i have to buy another integrated taillight, ahhhhhh:banghead:. is there anything that can be done to prevent this, or is this just a harley design flaw?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Pdiddy said:
anyone else bottom out and lose taillight? now i have to buy another integrated taillight, ahhhhhh:banghead:. is there anything that can be done to prevent this, or is this just a harley design flaw?
I have a set if you want them...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks rodent, just ordered a new one. was sad when i found my light, and all the cars were running over it:bash: . many helpful tips on the other thread, will trying zip tying the new light. what kind of wrench do i need to adjust the rear shocks on the dx? i asked my dealer to do, but still too soft.

·
# 12/50 Ignite LE
2,913 Posts
Pdiddy said:
thanks rodent, just ordered a new one. was sad when i found my light, and all the cars were running over it:bash: . many helpful tips on the other thread, will trying zip tying the new light. what kind of wrench do i need to adjust the rear shocks on the dx? i asked my dealer to do, but still too soft.
Most people use a strap wrench, it will not scratch or gouge the metal like the metal shock (spanner) wrenches. And the larger the number setting the firmer the shock will be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts