Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a saddened heart that I learned my father passed away yesterday. He was 82 years old. It looks like it was a heart attack. Arrangements are pending.

He was the topic of a thread I posted a while back where I found the last known photograph on the internet of my brother who died in Vietnam, and where his life was saved after the house was struck by lightning and caught fire. It took about a year for the house to be basically rebuilt, and he moved into a trailer next to his destroyed home so that he could "supervise" the reconstruction. The job was recently completed, and can still hear the pride in his voice of having the job done. He wanted me to come out and see it, but I haven't been able to make it to NY yet. I'm sorry Dad that I couldn't make it to share it with you.

This has been a tragic week for all of us on this forum.

RIP Clarence. I love and miss you.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Kurt. I am so sorry. I feel like rough spots in life seem to consume most of your days. My deepest, deepest condolences and best wishes to you.

I am so so sorry.

Please know that this forum was amazing in the donations that have been given recently, and because of this, we will be sending a plant to you as well Kurt, in honor of your father. Hang in there Kurt.....

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Kurt, so sorry to hear that. Seems like you have had a very tough year or so.. Hang in there and condolences to all family members..

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
My condolences Kurt.

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
Our condolences to you Kurt. You are in our prayers.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Kurt - you and Leslie have our deepest condolences.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Kurt I am so sorry to hear this, prayers from our family to yours.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Sorry to hear this Kurt, you are in my thoughts today....

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. I just booked my flight to NY (God Bless Frequent Flyer Miles). I'll get outta here on Tuesday and will get back on Friday. It is the baptism weekend for my newest granddaughter. It always seems that when there is new life in the family, one of the elders leaves to make room. It's happened to me, and a few others I know.

Strange how that happens.

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss Kurt. Thoughts and prayers from WV.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Kurt you and your family have my prayers and deepest of condolences.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Kurt,

So sorry to hear about your father. I know it is hard to loose a parent. I lost my father in 1999.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts