Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Milwaukee biking community lost a good friend, Yun W. Young (know to all as Mr. Young) tragically died on Friday. :sad: :sad: :sad: I've been mourning his loss since I heard Friday night.

He was the owner of Fatboy's Roadhouse (biker bar)(my home base), Mr. Myagi's (yuppie biker bar, lobster and steakhouse) and Las Palmas (mexican restaurant).

A Korean-American, he made great in-roads for others in the area. He was an AVID Harley rider, hot rodder (has an awsome Prowler), and was a genuine nice guy. He will be sorely missed. :sad:

RIP Mr. Young!!

Yun W. Young
Young, Yun W. Age 55. Peacefully while surrounded by his loving family on September 7, 2007. Beloved husband of Connie. Blessed with and loved by 6 children. Very proud grandpa of Grace. Further survived by other relatives and many close friends. Owner of Las Palmas, Mr. Miyagi Steak and Lobster and Fat Boy Roadhouse. Visitation at the funeral home on Wednesday, Sept. 12 from 3-7PM. Service 7PM. Meeting at the funeral home on Thurs. at 10AM for procession to Wisconsin Memorial Park. HARTSON FUNERAL HOME 11111 W. Janesville Rd.

Published in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on 9/9/2007.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
sorry to hear your loss, it's always hard losing friends.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
R.I.P. Sorry for your loss, my thought to family and friends.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Very sad! :sad:

R.I.P.

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss Kurt.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
Sounds like a stand up guy, the world lost a good one

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Sorry to hear the sad news. R.I.P.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Sorry to hear Kurt... hang in there bro...

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Sad News Kurt. I'm sorry for your loss.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone. The sad thing is I'm going to be away on business and will miss the funeral. :banghead: They are planning a ride the church and then a ride the next day to the internment. I get back Thursday afternoon, and I'll grab Leslie soon as I land and go to Myagi's where I hear they are planning a major party.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Sorry for your loss Kurt. It's tough to lose a friend. :(

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
R.i.p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts