Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have been looking for a nice vrscb model but yesterday i went for a ride with a friend who rode their street bob... man oh man...

the bike sounds and looks so good... his was denim blue but i have a thing for the black denim version...

talk me out of going to the dealership and picking up a new black denim street bob!!!!

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Ahhhh... unless you like kinda slow air-cooled bikes, hold out for the "B"....

See if there are demo bikes available at local dealerships. Once you ride the V-Rod, you won't think twice about a Street Bob....

HoldHard

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Go ride a V Rod, you will talk yourself out of the Bob. The Street Bob is just another Harley at the gas station. The Rod is an eyeball magnet, thumbs up and conversation piece. Besides, you get where your going faster then you will on that HD mountain bike.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Its like apples and oranges man!! Go ride a v-rod and then ride the streetbob, there will be no comparison.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u guys are great... i love this forum... i have a v-rod rental coming up when i go on vacation next weekend... will report back :)

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
DGI said:
u guys are great... i love this forum... i have a v-rod rental coming up when i go on vacation next weekend... will report back :)
There are a couple of guys here on the forum that have their v-rods for sale... I'd seriously consider snapping one of them up and either riding or having it shipped to you.

Great deals to be found here in the classified section....

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Life is too short to ride a Harley-Davidson. Go get yourself a Porsche-Davidson with 1130cc's of Whip-A$$. The ladies will love you long time for your Rod.

·
Registered
67 Posts
DGI said:
have been looking for a nice vrscb model but yesterday i went for a ride with a friend who rode their street bob... man oh man...

the bike sounds and looks so good... his was denim blue but i have a thing for the black denim version...

talk me out of going to the dealership and picking up a new black denim street bob!!!!
they dont have forward controls.
not as quick.
less smooth of a ride.

my best friend just bought an 07 street bob. i rode it, and its a nice ass bike, but i just enjoy the stance of my v-rod while riding it so much morel

he does have two things on me though, his seat is way more comfortable, and his bike sounds a hell of a lot cooler

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
hd-v-rodder said:
Life is too short to ride a Harley-Davidson. Go get yourself a Porsche-Davidson with 1130cc's of Whip-A$$. The ladies will love you long time for your Rod.
V-rod isnt a Harley its a DAVIDSON !
Thanks Willie G.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts