Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I saved the link to the mfgr's web site but I can not find it. Below is a picture of a Dog's A$$ replacement and I would like to know who makes it.
I know J&P cycles sells it but I need the Mfgrs name and web site.
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
RustyG said:
I thought I saved the link to the mfgr's web site but I can not find it. Below is a picture of a Dog's A$$ replacement and I would like to know who makes it.
Cycle vision

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coinpurse said:
Cycle vision
Do you know what the web sites name is. Cyclevision.com is just a referal service.

I am looking for the mfgr because currently they do not make a thingy for the wide 240 tires for the AW or CX. I emailed the web site a while back and they said they would have one in a month or so. Now I can't find any trace of my commmunications with them. Hence my plea for help.

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
RustyG said:
Do you know what the web sites name is. Cyclevision.com is just a referal service.

I am looking for the mfgr because currently they do not make a thingy for the wide 240 tires for the AW or CX. I emailed the web site a while back and they said they would have one in a month or so. Now I can't find any trace of my commmunications with them. Hence my plea for help.
I was just on their website and I could not find the product... I may be wrong.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have found what I am looking for. Here is the link to the mfgr.

it's LazerStar

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Cycle Visions isn't it. J&P list the manufacturer as Lazer Star. I found in lots of places using that as a search, catalogs mostly. Never found company website.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Edit: Here is LaserStars web site.

http://weekendconcepts.com/v-rod.html

edit: Just to include here the email I got from them says they are working on a version for the 240 tires. Due soon. MOnth or so according to responder.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That's actually pretty sweet. If they made one in black I'd buy one.

·
Registered
379 Posts
HighTechHarley said:
They do have a black powdercoat version. Looks nice.
Well, I guess I gotta buy one now! :)

Thx.

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Sigh....not hard saddlebag compatible. I guess one could replace the whole dog's ass everytime they'd need the bags...but what a pain that would be.

·
Registered
591 Posts
chenner said:
Well, I guess I gotta buy one now! :) Thx.
On page 357 of JPCycles 2007 Big Book. Part number is 382-852 for the black version. $264.99

They show them for 02-07 models. I doubt it will work on the wide '07 fender. JP is not aware of some of the differences on V-Rod models. RustyG posted in another thread that the '07-up versions are coming soon.

·
Registered
591 Posts
RustyG said:
I've struggled with what to do about the "rear end" and have decided to go this route, as well. My setup will be this stainless steel dog's ass with LED Silver Bullets and HD clear LED taillight. My paint is cobalt with much added chrome. I'm thinking sweeeeet!

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts