Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Billy
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a q release touring windshield or flame windshield. Will also accept just docking hardware as I can find w-shields. Thanks. PM me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
looking for a q release touring windshield or flame windshield. Will also accept just docking hardware as I can find w-shields. Thanks. PM me.
hi, i have one for sale. its an old type detachable shield, but the clamps have to stay on the forks. includes all docking hardwares and signal relocation kit. item is in singapore. i am looking at $280 including shipping to u via EMS.

·
Brush
107 Posts
Docking system

Hi V twinmania have the exact system you want for sale at £39. If you look on ebay UK the item number is 23034200502. Hope this helps
Brush

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
I'll look in the garage this weekend, I don't think I've gotten rid of mine yet.

The one I have is part number 57861-06. How does $175 for the windshield and hardware sound? I may be able to meet you half way for delivery also since I'm in Greenville, NC now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts