Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm looking for a Bicep backrest for my Vrod Muscle 2014. If anybody have the item and want to sell it please do let me know.
Either new or used but still in good condition.
Please attach the photos.
TQ

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a Bicep backrest for my Vrod Muscle 2014. If anybody have the item and want to sell it please do let me know using my email:
Either new or used but still in good condition.
Please attach the photos.
TQ
In wouldn't put my email in an open forum if I were you. You will get plagued by scammers trying to sell you one without even knowing what it is. Get your post count up to 10 and post in the proper wanted section. The 10/10 rule was implemented because of this scammer problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In wouldn't put my email in an open forum if I were you. You will get plagued by scammers trying to sell you one without even knowing what it is. Get your post count up to 10 and post in the proper wanted section. The 10/10 rule was implemented because of this scammer problem.
Ok.. tq for the advice.. pls delete my quote on your reply.. I have edited the original msg...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've been looking for a bicep for a while now. They are so rare I gave up.

I went with a Zeel: V-ROD - Bolt-On Passenger Backrest MUSCLE ROD

Zeel doesn't have a quick release, but it is removable. You just have to undo 4 bolts. The thing I read about bicep is the quick release levers can break and they aren't supported anymore. In fact in the old advertisement they call it a "novelty" that makes me concerned that they are afraid to stand behind the quality of the product.

From YouTube: The disclaimer below kinda says the thing is useless...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts