Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that goes here

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Called a "Bail". Bought one a few years ago - cheap from the dealer, as I recall. Joe

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you looks like i know where im riding this weekend

·
** Place ad here **
1,460 Posts
If its like the stealerships most of us have to deal with, they are probably going to tell you that you have to buy the air cover... :tmbsdow:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im about 70 miles from the closest dealership, there are three that close to me in any direction so i guess if i have to ill go to all three haha

·
Premium Member
11,353 Posts
You might want to call first. They probably do not stock it and will have to special order it.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Dunno if they're the same for all models, but in my 06 parts book, that part is 66713-01 (Stud Bail Head). I bought one the last time I got some other stuff from Zanotti's ... it cost a whopping $3.70.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the helps guys. Forgot my local law enforcement bike ride is tomo so I'll be with them. Maybe Sunday I'll call around. Or even better ride around see if I can put my hands on one. Part number should makes things easier deal with the parts guys. Key word should

·
Premium Member
11,353 Posts
Don't forget the fiber washer that fits around it. It's a separate part number --> 11523 - Washer

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,164 Posts
Check out bikebandit.com. I have ordered stuff from them cuz I'd rather not call Harley and I can have it shipped right to my door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts