Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the hunt to add a small amout of spray to my Rod :D I see the average kit is about a 40-50 HP kit. I was looking to find something even less, maybe 10-20 extra. I don't plan on runing it on the strip often, just want a little more to play with at a few bike events. I would also like to be able to run it on pump gas if possible, 1 or 2 10oz bottle system is pleanty enough for my needs. and $1,400 for a average kit plus the cost to dyno tune it is kind of a turn off for me :broke:

·
I Hate Stupid People
720 Posts
You want to play , your gonna pay.. Look @ the BossNoss set-up .
Website on forum along with information. I love mine and you can set up what you want when you buy the system.. Just take a look..

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked out the Boss Noss site, Very vague on the Nitrous kits they have :hidesbeh:. Nitrous is nothing new to me when it comes to Carburated engines but FI is a whole new world to me. Trying to decide what kit is gonna be best for my "wants" :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
i got a dynotune nitrous setup, twin bottle kit, for around 500 new.. my rod is at the shop now getting it all installed and tuned tomorrow, and i should see an increase of 20-40hp depending on the jet we decide on.. and with the hub for the pcIII plus kit and install ill be looking at less than 1500..

·
Registered
246 Posts
The brand is dynotune nitrous. Everything was included except for the hub which I used as a trigger for wot which is a piggy back for the pcIII. it included 2 x 1lb bottles and brackets also..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Also it's a dry kit

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 2 sneaky Pete 12 oz NOS bottles if you're interested. Give me a call at 978-760-1520.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
:popcorn 20-30 would be pleanty good for me. We get a few bike events were I would be able to play with it at
That's what I've been spraying and it went from 140 (stage 2 cams, Destroyer TBs, no air filter) to 160-ish with a Progressive controller, without controller it went to 175-ish :hyper:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts