Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I have a 2015 VRSCDX and want to convert it to twin headlights, something like the fatbob or a decent LED twin light set. Can anyone recommend a twin light setup and mount that would be ok to install?

I am also looking for risers or a swept handlebar - I have messaged Hanny from the thread on this site, but the thread is old so if anyone knows of a good option for this too, I'd be really interested.

The only other mod I have considered is forward controls, anyone with any experience?

I love the bike, but find I am a little hunched, and keep wanting to extend my legs as I can on my Rocker or my old 2008 VRSCAW

Thanks for your advice!

Matt

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Hey Matt,
I make controls for your bike that extend the pegs out up to 4". My site is https://www.alteredstatedesign.net/.

The twin headlight is a very rare thing. I have never seen anything but complete one off custom.

The nice part about the DX is you can put any 1" bar on it but make sure it is dimpled or drilled (if you want to completely rewire through the bars). I personally like more of a drag bar on mine so it makes me lean over a bit because the wind makes me feel like it was going to rip me off the back with the stock bar. It is a bit clamshelly though..

-Keith

·
Registered
15 Posts
+1 for the extended controls by KillerVrod. I installed a set last weekend and they are great in quality and comfort. I am only 6'2" but wanted to squeeze some more leg room in there and these are perfect.

Had a little issue getting my pegs to straighten all the way out but that was on my end most likley and to no fault of the controls.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts