Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I have my original B bars from 2004, they are kinda buckhorny? not reduced reach but they have a certain amount of pullback and are free, are you holdin out for reduced reach???

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hiya, Johnny!!!!!! So good to see you, honey!!! How are things???

Well, my dealer got on this after I'd posted yesterday and ordered RR handlebars for me before anyone had a chance to respond. They're in the vrscx(?) portion of the catalog and I sure hope they'll fit the D.

If not, I will DEFINITELY be whimpering back here to follow up on the offers y'all have made.

Thanks so much.

·
EXCELSIOR
8,612 Posts
Hiya, Johnny!!!!!! So good to see you, honey!!! How are things???

Well, my dealer got on this after I'd posted yesterday and ordered RR handlebars for me before anyone had a chance to respond. They're in the vrscx(?) portion of the catalog and I sure hope they'll fit the D.

If not, I will DEFINITELY be whimpering back here to follow up on the offers y'all have made.

Thanks so much.
You should be fine with those Girl. Glad you're back on two wheels. Good to talk with you ythe other day, need to do it more often. ;-)

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Hiya, Johnny!!!!!! So good to see you, honey!!! How are things??
I'm doin fine.... and even though there are new (and great) faces at every rally it's the old faces that are sorely missed.... I can only hope we ALL get together for a rally sometime soon :grouphug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.