Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Bottle Fed
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to set up a couple of match races with BB, Turbo or other Nitrous bikes at the KC Rally strip night. I have a nitrous bike and run between 10.70 and 10.90. Just want to have some fun and race some bikes like mine. Let me know if you're interested should be fun.:cheers:

·
Deputy Rally Rouser
1,795 Posts
Give me a 1/8th head start, and this phatphucker on a stocker+ will smoke your azzzzz! :diablo:

Sorry--that's the only way I would stand a stone's chance of crossing the finish line before you were back at the starting line for the next run. Nice times. Now tweak it a little and go for the 9s!

·
Frank
4,320 Posts
Pencil me in for a match or 2. I have a 1430 that I run 10.7XX to 10.9XX. I may need to miss a few meals before that day to have a chance this year.

I have a feeling my other bike may have to give you a bit more of a handicap by that time.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I have a stocker that can run 15's all day long....;)

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Pondo & I have a rematch coming. I'm sure Ken's going to want to clear his name too. :duel:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
smoothrod said:
Put me down for smoking RJ's asssssss
I still have the timeslip from when the CHROME SKULL chased down SMOOTHROD.......I think I'm in for a world of hurt this year tho.

·
Premium Member
Pan American Son of VROD :-)
1,090 Posts
I sure hope somebody is taking video to put on the board while you guys are out there. Some of us will have to live vicariously.

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
I've made exactly ONE pass down a dragstrip on two wheels. I've grown up and worked at a dragstrip for years and years, but never made a pass on a bike, until a couple of weeks ago that is. I don't think I'll be putting a whuppin on anyone.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
KCIR during the Rally is the ideal place to get your feet wet. No pressure, just fun.

Any SMACK TALK done here is just for grins and giggles. Come to the rally and see what we mean.

RJ

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
NightMare said:
Pondo & I have a rematch coming. I'm sure Ken's going to want to clear his name too. :duel:
I am glad it was you that beat me.

Lets figure this out now.

I whooped up on UPSMAN and NightMare beat me. UPSMAN now has a Boss-Noss kit so he may have a chance at catching Kerri. :stilpoke: Right Rob.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
yeah, but didn't use them this year because i got those fancy TS relocaters.

On the plus side I still have the vrod track record where I raced at 7.399

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
o2man98 said:
I am glad it was you that beat me.

Lets figure this out now.

I whooped up on UPSMAN and NightMare beat me. UPSMAN now has a Boss-Noss kit so he may have a chance at catching Kerri. :stilpoke: Right Rob.
Oh yeah RIGHT! Like THAT'S gonna happen! Rob would hand me my a$$!

I'd like to race QWK ROD...just for the sheer pleasure of watching him walk away on me on a proper drag strip...that was an awesome sight on the street!!! :notworth:

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
rjrivero said:
I have a stocker that can run 15's all day long....;)
I've been practicing killing my bike on the line too, but the slowest I've done is in the 14s. I gotta practice more to get a little slower so I can give you some competition... :hidesbeh:

Man, I'm so pissed I'm gonna miss the race day! :banghead:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Stocker here, but I definitely want to play! How many runs can you make?

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
vrodderD said:
Stocker here, but I definitely want to play! How many runs can you make?
As many as you could possibly want.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts