Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone trying to get rid of their support rack for the R bags? Please PM me.

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Schoen , I have one , what do you want to pay , make me a reasonable offer, we'll see if we can do this . Greg
Does it come with the plates, or do the plates come with the bags?

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
The original part number from HD was the bags, the horseshoe, the plates and the bolts. Then they got smart and broke the package into 2 separate part numbers one was just the bags and the other was the bags supports which included all the hardware. It is hard to find people with any of the hardware you want and the Fleebay thieves want your blood and your first born....

·
Registered
64 Posts
yes I have the inside mounting plates & bolts . I also have one right side bag very usable but not very nice looking , sun fade and rubber tab on zippers are gone , but zippers work fine .

·
Registered
64 Posts
Shoen , sorry ,forget the saddle bag it,s junk , fricken' mice ! saddle bag support bracket & mounting plates with bolts in nice shape , let me know if your interested. Greg

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
if he passes, pm me - I ruined mine, so I need the hardware. Joe

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shoen , sorry ,forget the saddle bag it,s junk , fricken' mice ! saddle bag support bracket & mounting plates with bolts in nice shape , let me know if your interested. Greg
PM'd you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
schoen, sorry about this , I cant seem to pm you tried 3 times it wont post , maybe send me a cell # we'll talk , agian sorry about this . Greg

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I just missed a pair for 25. Still looking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts