Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for the mounting instructions for the old style HD Touring Windshield PN # 57105-02A with Docking Kit #58360-01

This is the earlier design that left the mounting buttons attached to the fork tubes.

Thanks
Rabbi

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
V-LOCO you came through again, I should have asked you in the first place, but figured I had taken up enough of your time.

Many thanks and Good on you!

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
There are a lot of resourceful people here that have taken the time to research and add info and links to this place. The search button is your friend, but glad to help.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the search but came up with zilch on this one....but you are absolutely right there is an cornucopia if information here, I just got back into riding this year after a 36 year sabbatical...its funny I had a 1973 - 750 Norton Combat with an 810 Dunstal jugs and tipple s racing cam, I could smoke 900 Kaws back then; the funny part is that I named the bike Hog Slayer...lol my kid can't believe I bought a Harley. I tried telling him it's just not any Harley but a class all unto it's self.

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
my kid can't believe I bought a Harley. I tried telling him it's just not any Harley but a class all unto it's self.
Sounds like you have the mystique of the V ROD all figured out.

I'm glad you're happy with the windshield and ride safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts