Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want someone with a NRS to take my bike for a spin and see if everything feels fine. Nothing wrong with the bike but I have always felt that it has a lot more vibration than it should (i came from crotch rockets) and i do understand the vibration is there on all Harley but when i am cruising i cant see through my back mirrors and if i gun it the vibration gets really bad. I called the stealership and they cant have any one even test ride the bike for at least a month. So anyone who has a NRS locally willing to help a brother out?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I want someone with a NRS to take my bike for a spin and see if everything feels fine. Nothing wrong with the bike but I have always felt that it has a lot more vibration than it should (i came from crotch rockets) and i do understand the vibration is there on all Harley but when i am cruising i cant see through my back mirrors and if i gun it the vibration gets really bad. I called the stealership and they cant have any one even test ride the bike for at least a month. So anyone who has a NRS locally willing to help a brother out?
Vibration level should be very mild on these things. If you notice it, then something is wrong. By chance, do you have the stock exhaust on this bike. If so, look to see if the pipe is contacting the lower right frame rail.
Ron

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am in Silver Spring if you still need someone to ride it. Email me at [email protected] Chris

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey man I just came from a sport bikes after many years. my hayabusa was my last and I miss it a lot. I know what you mean about the vibration. But I have a very loud open vance and Hines exhaust and thats what I feel. Ive got to say I like riding the vrod. But I do miss my sport bike. Will pick up another hayabusa in the future just a new model with abs. That way I can have the best of both worlds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts