Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm new to the V-Rod family. I bought an '06 Night Rod with very low miles on it about 2 months ago. I'm a V-rodder for life now! I've already put close to 2500 miles on it. So much more fun than the Buell I was on. It was a good bike too, though. A couple of questions.... First, will a 120/90 tire fit on the front of my stock 19 inch wheel with the stock fender? Second, not sure what kind of brakes are on it (I'm ass-uming stock), but I'm getting a vibration when front brakes applied. I'm a medium/heavy mechanic (dabble with cars too) and in my experience with cars, that usually means warped rotor(s). Any thoughts or experiences appreciated! Thanks for a great forum!

·
EXCELSIOR
8,555 Posts
Not sure about the taller profile tire, but there are several brands and models of properly sized tires that you shouldn't have problem finding one. Dunlop, Michelin, Metzler, Avon, Shinko, Bridgestone all make tires in this size.

Just replaced rotors on mine after bad experience with Lyndall brake pads creating hard spots on the originals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts