Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a seat that puts me 1" forward and 1" up.

1" forward would probably be all that's needed but up would be nice. Just better access to the handlebars and foot pegs.

Anyone had any luck?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Looks like he has a 2012 VRSCF

·
Registered
23 Posts
Budman riser does a lot!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya you got it 2012 muscle. I thought all vrscf were the same. I saw that corbin seat but I would definitely want to sit on one before I spent $700. I'm 6' but I still wish I was slightly more forward.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Ya you got it 2012 muscle. I thought all vrscf were the same. I saw that corbin seat but I would definitely want to sit on one before I spent $700. I'm 6' but I still wish I was slightly more forward.
Yes all the Fs are the same but not a lot of choice for seats. No personal experience but every person I have seen comment on a Corbin is that they are as hard as a rock. Checkout the Budman link I sent, everybody says it transforms the bike and does what you are looking for. Guy that makes them is an 1130cc member. Also check out Altered State Design. Also a member here, he makes extended and reduced reach control sets and footpegs to make the bike more comfy to different size riders.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have the Corbin... while it has a good shape it’s like sitting on a brick. I had mine reworked with softer foam by a local upholstery guy- now it’s decent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts