Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to double gasket my throttle body because me airbox is warped! Anybody sell these new for 03? Also looking for rubber aircover bushings that hold cover in. Any idea where I can find them? Thanks for

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
30 seconds but you missed the whole point. "New" since my used one is warped and my gasket isn't sealed. Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
You want a new one for a 17 year old bike? Good luck with that. Harley pn# 29435-01 is what you are looking for I think.

Here is a EBAY LINK to a complete airbox. many other used ones.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I do. I think you and that other "30 second" guy better go get some tampons before there all out. Yes as I stated looking for a "new" one. There are companies that reproduce parts as it seems you may not be aware of the that. Airbox covers etc so yes and thanks for your input.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Yeah I do. I think you and that other "30 second" guy better go get some tampons before there all out. Yes as I stated looking for a "new" one. There are companies that reproduce parts as it seems you may not be aware of the that. Airbox covers etc so yes and thanks for your input.
Chill dude!
People are only trying to help, its what we do on this forum. Perhaps when you have been a member for more than a few days you will realise this. :)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Have you had a look to see what the differences are between the 05 replacemnt part and the original as that is still available from HD about $100
Probably only breather connections that are different. Maybe you could adapt that to fit using the later breather pipes or some modifications. I think it is where I would be looking.

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
If you come across a company that reproduces parts for the V-Rod it would be good of you if you posted that info on this forum. Many V-Rod owners would appreciate since, as you have found out, spare/new parts for the older V-Rods are becoming more and more scarce.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you had a look to see what the differences are between the 05 replacemnt part and the original as that is still available from HD about $100
Probably only breather connections that are different. Maybe you could adapt that to fit using the later breather pipes or some modifications. I think it is where I would be looking.
I will check that out. Very much appreciated. Gonna through two gaskets for now as it's warped so bad I can see lighter through top of throttle body.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will check that out. Very much appreciated. Gonna through two gaskets for now as it's warped so bad I can see lighter through top of throttle body.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts