Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got the Fuel Moto Micro EFI with their preloaded map for my setuo, but haven't installed it yet. Just to be on a safe side I'm looking for someone who has the same or similar setup with an already testet map.

Setup:

2002 VRSCA
V&H Comp. series 2 in 1
K&N Filter
Top on (no mods).

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for someone to share their map.

Update:

I've installed the Micro EFI Tuner and had been riding around for a few weeks. This is what I noticed:

• The fuel consumption increased - after adding the V&H exhaust and the Micro EFI now it's 29,4 mpg. Before, without the Micro EFI and without the V&H exhaust, it was around 37,63 mpg. Previously I ran K&N air filter and Screaming Eagle 16ga. double barrel (the same as V&H double barrel) exhaust without any tuner.
  • The exhaust, when the engine is running, is shooting black wet soot (Maybe it's running too rich and that's the uncombusted gas)
  • Sometimes in 2nd or 3rd gear, around 3000 rpm there are moments when the engine "dies" (it's seems like for a moment the cylinders don't fire. It happens momentarily and for a split second, but the engine keeps going).
  • When engine breaking there's some loud popping rumble when below 3000 rpm (if its more than 3000 rpm the rumble is normal).
Any advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What about getting it dyno'd?

(edit) Sorry, you probably already thought of that.

Regards,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about getting it dyno'd?

(edit) Sorry, you probably already thought of that.

Regards,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
There are only a couple of shops that offer this service to motorcycles in the whole county (It's quite small) and I'm not sure if they had much experience with Harleys and especially V-Rods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts