Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as title says i'm looking for the bushing that's inside the fwd controls. 42569-03 i need two of them as the powder coater melted mine!:banghead: i'm in 92277 So-Cal desert let me know via PM or post on here. thanks

Andy

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi, I know this is quite old, but I had the exact same issue. Did you find them? I was thinking of 3d printing it, but not sure if that would work.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm out of the USA, so buying won't be an option. Does anyone have the measures? Are they the same for gear shift and brake? I have located a couple website that sell bushings or alternatively print them in ABS, but need the measures and mines are melted down.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I'm out of the USA, so buying won't be an option. Does anyone have the measures? Are they the same for gear shift and brake? I have located a couple website that sell bushings or alternatively print them in ABS, but need the measures and mines are melted down.
Give Tony a call at Jersey HD or email him. Very helpful guy and he will post to you no problem, and is VAT free. I get a lot of my bits from him.

+44 (0) 1524 85 56 01 Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
129 Posts
The shipping abroad would be a killer for just two plastic tubes. I am leaning looking for them in EU, try to find a generic bushing or even printing them in ABS. BTW is there a 08 version of the bushing or is it the same for all years?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
The shipping abroad would be a killer for just two plastic tubes. I am leaning looking for them in EU, try to find a generic bushing or even printing them in ABS. BTW is there a 08 version of the bushing or is it the same for all years?
Its Jersey as in UK not USA. They have a std charge of about 9 or 10€ but Tony usually adjusts it for something small like that. Call him or email him and ask.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
It changed in 03 and then was the same part right through to end of production.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts