·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Doesn't look like a girl's bike to me................:stilpoke:
:hidesbeh:

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
and the fork reflectors are gone. Wow, you have been busy :stilpoke: now go make some biscuits :hidesbeh:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Do you keep your bike in the House? Or do you have a Seriously Fancy Garage floor?

·
Summer is here!
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is in the bar downstairs, the wall is not really that color. I need to take some good pics with a real camera. Just put down new oak hardwood.

Would you like to buy a windshield???? :deal:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
It is in the bar downstairs, the wall is not really that color. I need to take some good pics with a real camera. Just put down new oak hardwood.

Would you like to buy a windshield???? :deal:
You live above a Bar?
I took great pleasure in Smashing mine when I removed it from my bike (Mine came with the terrible thing), You should do the same as not to pass on the awfulness to other people.

·
Banned
3,309 Posts
You live above a Bar?
I took great pleasure in Smashing mine when I removed it from my bike (Mine came with the terrible thing), You should do the same as not to pass on the awfulness to other people.
I hate my wind screen, but I hate not having it just a little bit more. Wind blast at 80 wears you down pretty quick.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
At least it's gloss black instead of the 99 cent dull black everyone has come to love nowadays.
I always wanted a big black loud Harley.The one I chose and put a deposit on was sold out from under me and I wound up w a 2 tone blue loud Harley.Now I'm looking for a 58,or newer black loud Harley.I need at least a 58 for the comfort of the passenger.58 was the first year of big Harleys with swingarms and they are cheap,like I have become.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts