Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Very Funny, Notice that the MPH display has been changed (simple push of a button on the dash) to Km/H to get the 200 reading. :rofl3:

·
Registered
305 Posts
WOW!!! That opens a whole lot of possibilities! Let's see.... bid to change the oil on my VROD. Better yet...bid to wash and wax my bike! Even better yet....bid to stand and watch me ride by you very, very fast..... you won't be disappointed! :sinister:

What a goof :whack: ....... of course some people will buy anything... we need to follow this one!

Zeeman

·
Have Gun Will Travel
1,008 Posts
It would be hysterical to see some San Francisco "guy" win the auction and give this guy a real surprise when he shows up for his ride.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I emailed this idiot and asked him just what in hell did he think he was selling,a ride on a harley and a drive in a chevy.He said yea why not.I want to meet the dumass that actually pays because I have some premo burial plots for sale ON THE MOON

Elrod on the V-Rod:icon_twis

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
What the hey,I bid on the damn thing. You guys need to help me out on the bidding.If somebody wins from this forum I'll pay for it just to have some silly fun.Shipping is $1.50,is he gonna pick the winner-up?

Elrod on the V-Rod

:biker:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts