Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one interested in showing up in V force at one of the local bike nights?
There are several I know of, Cancun Cantina, Bambo Bernie's monthly
and Bill Bateman's every Tuesday night.

Who wants to get together and ride to one of these or others?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Any one interested in showing up in V force at one of the local bike nights?
There are several I know of, Cancun Cantina, Bambo Bernie's monthly
and Bill Bateman's every Tuesday night.

Who wants to get together and ride to one of these or others?
I can make Thursday nights if there are any then. Just need to be given a little notice.

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
the Cantina is kewl usually some great eye candy there or at least the few time i was there
but then again its been a while

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
I'd be down to head out, just need a heads up as my travel schedule has been crazy lately. Which Bateman's, the one off rt40 in Golden Ring? I know Buffalo Wild Wings has .50 wing night on Tuesday's but its not a "bike night". I'm home this week and don't leave again till Wed of next week so let's try and set something up.

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
I'm down for Tues night next week @ Batemans let me know who else is gonna go, meeting spot etc. My house is about 10 mins away down 702 on the point if you guys wanna meet there.
On a side note there is a ride on Sat my neighbor is talking about doing, I think I'm gonna hit it up. Its for the Anne Arundel County burn foundation. Leaves Cancun Cantina 9am over the bay bridge to Red Eye 's Dock bar then back to Cancun for after party. Let me know if anyone is down to go, maybe I'll start a new thread for it, don't want to hijack yours pwrman

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm down for Tues night next week @ Batemans let me know who else is gonna go, meeting spot etc. My house is about 10 mins away down 702 on the point if you guys wanna meet there.
On a side note there is a ride on Sat my neighbor is talking about doing, I think I'm gonna hit it up. Its for the Anne Arundel County burn foundation. Leaves Cancun Cantina 9am over the bay bridge to Red Eye 's Dock bar then back to Cancun for after party. Let me know if anyone is down to go, maybe I'll start a new thread for it, don't want to hijack yours pwrman
No problem, any local rides where we can get forum members/vrodders together is fine with me.

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
Good deal Pwrman. I'm heading down to Cantina tomorrow with my neighbor and some other guys. We should be there about 8ish. Anyone else going?
Keep me posted about Tues night.

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
Drove by Bateman's this evening on the way to pick up my son from soccer practice, the parking lot was packed, easily 40+ bikes, stopped by around 8:45 and it had thinned out a bit but still well over 20 bikes, no V Rods. We should hit this up, I won't be back in town till Mon the 16th, anyone up for Tues the 17th?

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
So who's in for this Tues at Bateman's? I'm back from my latest trip and home for a few weeks. Let's make this happen guys!

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
So who's in for this Tues at Bateman's? I'm back from my latest trip and home for a few weeks. Let's make this happen guys!

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
which bateman's?
The on RT 40 in Golden Ring, right off of 695 and 95. I drove by 2 weeks ago on my way to my son's soccer practice and the place was packed. We should find a spot to meet up and leave from. Like I said my house is about 10 mins away, we could meet at White Marsh or where ever. I plan on attending and it would be cool to roll in a few rod's deep rather than solo.

Scarecrow if your gonna zip up PM me...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.