Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
41 - 60 of 142 Posts
Harry do you have the originals of those pics before they were resized?

If you do Please email them to me.

Max

AH MAN THAT GAVE ME CHILLS!! :plause: The V-rods were Representing!Was there any other Harley Model specific group there?Someone at Mo Co had to Notice! :thumb:

Kaz,

I don't think any other specific model was represented and YES the MoCo has taken notice. Willie couldn't make it, he wanted to badly but he had to return Thursday evening. A VP of Design as well as a VP of Marketing and a VP of Engineering were there and were ALL SMILES :) Very young group considering they were all upper management. A good sign for things to come IMHO.

Did you give them all the New VRF BC's? :)

mjw930 said:
Willie couldn't make it, he wanted to badly but he had to return Thursday evening. A VP of Design as well as a VP of Marketing and a VP of Engineering were there and were ALL SMILES :)
Willie was in some other pictures, what do you mean "he couldn't make it"? I saw a reference to a 'meeting', what meeting? What did we miss? Damn I wish I was there...

KARAF

Who said Max didn't make it to Daytona?

I think this is him...

Attachments

People in the news

A few of our people in Daytona:
Tuesday's 1 PM meeting at Carrabean Jacks.
Friday's H-D Welcome (who's that in the middle?)

I ran out of memory for the Friday dinner - but someone's got some. We had a nice turn-out the the Loop ride and dinner.

Attachments

Daytona Harley-Davidson Bike Show

These are the V-Rods that were in the Daytona H-D Bike Show on Wednesday.

There were seven V-Rods in the V-Rod class (3 from Florida, 2 from New Hampshire, 1 from California and 1 from Texas). Plus a V-Rod trike (wild) entered in the trike class.

The winner was an awsome all-chrome bike (including frame) with Ozzie Customs skins. I got runner-up on my ride. And check out the honorable-mention bike with the custom covers - I think she's from my neighborhood around Tampa somewhere. I'll track her down and get some more scoop.

Meeting Willie G. made my whole trip. :biker:

Attachments

Birth of the V-Rod.

Attachments

Great pictures guys, keep them coming and make sure to post them in the gallery as well.

Max

here are a few more.

Attachments

some more

Attachments

Jimaroo said:
I got runner-up on my ride.
Meeting Willie G. made my whole trip. :biker:
:plause: CONGRATS ON RUNNER UP :mrgr:
and the first member with a pic of Willie G and thier V-ROD :mrgr:

but :spank: on you for this pic. Notice the girl in black with the downshirt action :boobs: :rofl2:

Ok,
Back from my 13-hour drive and the stallion is in the barn! It was GREAT to meet all of you guys and gals there, and I hope that everyone I talked to down there comes to the forum and joins!! Extra thanks to Mark (MJW930) for "Road Captaining" all of this. I am sorry that I missed the dinner ride, but Murphy was on my back Friday. Max, you have truly started something special here!

Attachments

Thanks guys and gals....nice to meet you all and be part of our first annual (?) rally! You are are great, nice bikes, fun time.....GREAT WEATHER THIS YEAR! I just rode home, it was fun....rode 8 hours there and back on the bike, the sundowner seat was awesome on my but, the Memphis Shades shield worked wonders...the new paint glistened, and only a few bugs in my teeth! The parade was way fun to be with 54 VRODDERs side by side, loud (some of us) and proud (all of us!)

For what it's worth, here are some bike thoughts on what I saw and sat on:

* The German side car - whacky but cool
* Beads, ok that was fun
* Ride with MOCO to St. Augustine, fun
* I didn't win either of the 2 choppers!
* Back stage with 38 Special was fun.... I'm a white collar roadie now!
* Yes, I'm proud I rode my bike there and back...ran like a champ, I'm a little deaf though...what'd you just call me?
* And quit asking, I won't show you my chest again, I don't care how big your beads are!

Bike thoughts:

* I like the chrome skins, way cool.
* The dude from Maryland, I think...nice wide tire, we should all do that, said a 200 fits the stock set up, it really looked good with the side plate - can you tell me now what you did with your turn signals? Anyway, the wider tire, only a little bigger, but with the plate on the side, it really looks trick and custom.
* The breathless bike, way cool.
* The Rineharts look and sound the best I've heard, a little loud, but a great look, plenty of clearance and oh my god, they sound like a tc88!
* Drag bars and all the custom bars looked great, bike I don't think they'd be comfortable for longer rides...more for show, but that's me....
* Nice photos, and thanks to all that took them for the crew....thanks for sneakin' me and my 'Rod in a few...(*black and gold flames).
* Thanks to whoever set this up, nice job! Stand up and let us know, we owe you some chrome or something!
** You all close to Atlanta, let's hook up and ride!
* Again, everyone was great, I hope we can meet again, maybe Myrtle.

VROOM, I CAN'T HEAR!

41 - 60 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.