Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 40 of 142 Posts
Huzzah on the photos guys. We had over 5 inches of snow last night, I know where I'd rather be... :ride:

Please keep 'em coming, we're vicariously living through you...

KARAF

Those are some nice pictures.I like the one with the screaming eagle on the lid.Not,not saying I don't like the others.Anybody know who's that is. :hmm:

vrodvinny said:
Those are some nice pictures.I like the one with the screaming eagle on the lid.Not,not saying I don't like the others.Anybody know who's that is. :hmm:
It belongs to a guy out of Savannah named John. He's a VRF member, not sure what his username is though. I've got a pic somewhere of his other 5 paint sets (yes, I did say 5). He has black fenders/shrouds and rotates a different airbox into the mix when he wants a change. He's got a nice setup.

haha very funny...

As you can see I prefered that she stay up there and bend down to take the pic rather than step down off the platform.

You Guys are doing us PROUD. Thanks for sharing your pics and making us feel like we are also part of the action there. Have a great time and maybe next time we can ALL show up and really do some justice.
Cheers Derek

21 - 40 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.