Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Live from Daytona..PICS

7K views 141 replies 46 participants last post by  1BADV 
Thanks David, Daniii called me while it was going on. Wish I could have been there.

Max

Keep them coming guys we have a ton of room on the server so don't be afraid to post all you have.

MAx

Harry do you have the originals of those pics before they were resized?

If you do Please email them to me.

Max

Great pictures guys, keep them coming and make sure to post them in the gallery as well.

Max

Big one you can either load them several at a time or you can zip them and mail them to me and I will load them.

Max

David I still want all those pics you have, how much data is it?

Max

No I didn't I keep getting blank data or no file attached. If all else fails I'll set up an FTP with private access for those that went to daytona to upload large numbers of pics to.

Max

LOL I have a 100mb mail box, I use several boxes that you can try, try to send them to max@v-rodforum.com without the s and see how that works. That is a 50mb pop3 box on a seperate server that I use.

Max

Big One - SR said:
Max,
my mailer says your account is full and won't deliver...?

bbruce65 thanks so much for passing that information on. I do wish I could have made it this year, with the turn out we got this year I'm sure that next year many more will want to join in.

Max

Nice T-Shirt :)

David and I went for a ride one Sunday here in DFW, nice guy.

Gene don't forget the pocket for our reading glasses, LOL.

Mark has posted the Daytona pics sent by the HD photographer but the forum gallery software automatically steps on the size. Here are the four originals that they sent to us. Warning these are all very large about 4 megs each.

http://www.v-rodforums.com/daytona/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.