Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My first post here. Just picked up a 2012 V-Rod Muscle in black. Was wondering what you guys do with your license plates on your V-Rod Muscles. The stock location is goofy looking. Pics of what you do would be nice. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Hi everyone. My first post here. Just picked up a 2012 V-Rod Muscle in black. Was wondering what you guys do with your license plates on your V-Rod Muscles. The stock location is goofy looking. Pics of what you do would be nice. Thanks.
F's sold in some European markets have the license plate mounted under the tail light.

Vambo, is that you?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
look up euro tail tidy on ebay ...... love mine ... great quality , its been on nearly 2 years now

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome GJBain,

I can suggest you one plate done by killerVRod, and now with a new bracket he did, it fits perfectly on the Muscle

Here's the links:

SideMount

New Bracket for Muscle

·
Registered
661 Posts
Are you kidding? That license plate bracket on the F is awesome. I ride with it flipped back 100% of the time, totally obscuring license plate visibility from all the speed trap cameras around here. The plate is nearly invisible this way. I've had cops riding right behind me several times and none has ever stopped me for it. If they do I'll just show'm how it swings back - and tell them my bitch girlfriend flips it back when she hops on but never puts it back the correct way. Might work, who knows... it's saved me TONS of money so far.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you kidding? That license plate bracket on the F is awesome. I ride with it flipped back 100% of the time, totally obscuring license plate visibility from all the speed trap cameras around here. The plate is nearly invisible this way. I've had cops riding right behind me several times and none has ever stopped me for it. If they do I'll just show'm how it swings back - and tell them my bitch girlfriend flips it back when she hops on but never puts it back the correct way. Might work, who knows... it's saved me TONS of money so far.
You know now that you mention it I am going to do just that. If a LEO pulls me over I will just play dumb. "Opps forgot to fold it out when I took it out of the garage.::slap:

·
Registered
83 Posts
No offense to you guys, but since 2012 model, in Canada, the v-rod muscle doesn't have anymore the plate on the right side... guess why? ....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts