Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have snapped a picture or tried to track down the owner, but I ran across another v-rod at the Knoxville, IA bike night last weekend and really liked his turn signals setup. He had removed the dog's @$$ and replaced it with a chrome lic plate frame that had small bullet LED turn signals mounted on the sides of it. Anyone familiar with this setup?

-jt

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
JaredT said:
I should have snapped a picture or tried to track down the owner, but I ran across another v-rod at the Knoxville, IA bike night last weekend and really liked his turn signals setup. He had removed the dog's @$$ and replaced it with a chrome lic plate frame that had small bullet LED turn signals mounted on the sides of it. Anyone familiar with this setup?

-jt
Badlands makes it...see the below thread....they are on sale this week for under $100 I think......

http://www.xtremerevolution.com/Store/showproduct.aspx?siteid=11&productid=3434

Disregard.........wrong plate holder & lights......

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They kind of looked like the Kuryakyn mini-bullets mounted to the side of a chrome frame. Looked pretty slick IMO.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I know a product that's coming that will fit this bill quite nicely. If you have the patience for it, that is ;)

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Here's one from v-mod.com.

Here

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
rjrivero said:
I know a product that's coming that will fit this bill quite nicely. If you have the patience for it, that is ;)
Whuchhu tawkin bout, Willis?:wazzup:

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
JaredT said:
They kind of looked like the Kuryakyn mini-bullets mounted to the side of a chrome frame. Looked pretty slick IMO.
I think I have an old set of those lights if you want 'em. And Welcome to the forums to another Iowa member!

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
was it the Eurocomponents plate holder with a set of small bullet signals on the sides? They do have holes for small signals.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
was it the Eurocomponents plate holder with a set of small bullet signals on the sides? They do have holes for small signals.
:them: That is the setup I have on my bike excpet I used Lazer Star directionals.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
I think I have an old set of those lights if you want 'em. And Welcome to the forums to another Iowa member!
Are they chrome? I wanted to test fit the mini bullets to see how they looked.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
The ones in the link above are very small. The ones I used to have that aren't LED's are the same I believe. I can't remember if I got them from J&P or ebay, but they are pretty much identical. I don't think there is much wire left coming out of one of them though.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I want that bullet style for my rear turn signals. I just wanted to put them on the rear turn signal relocators and see if I like the looks. Then I would order new LED ones. I can even send them back to you. Just didn't want to spend the money to find out they are too small and don't look right as rear turn signals.

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DrHeathenScum said:
I'll bet that is the beast right there. I think I'm going to have to go that route. Any recommendations on where to buy one?

-jt

1 - 20 of 22 Posts